View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 09:16 AM

Thank you so much for updating us, Brentus! I'm glad you're doing. From what you wrote, I think there may be a chance that you're hypomanic as well. That's just my opinion though. I may be completely wrong. I'm not an experto or a professional. The only way to know for sure is to goto a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, if you haven't already. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get through this. Take all the time you need. Just take it one step at the time. Take baby steps. I'm glad you're here with us! I'm sure you'll like this forum There are many kind, wonderful people here. You're definitely not alone in this. I'm sure there are many people who can relate to what you wrote, especially here on PC. We're here to support you if you need. Please don't give up. You're a wonderful person. Stay strong, Brentus. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You deserve it. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote