xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzydog2019 View Post
I feel an important thing to note about the differences between nerves and anxiety is that anxiety can come, often times, for absolutely no reason. Nerves are usually connected to an event or situation. Like, if you are about to go on a first date with someone you really like, it's natural to feel a little nervous. However, if you can't sleep because you are terrified that your friends are going to leave you, that seems more like an anxiety stemmed panic. Now, that is not to say that a date couldn't cause anxiety, I'm just using that as as example because people who don't suffer from anxiety still get nervous about those kind of situations. Also, I am not a medical professional, this is just how I separate the two feelings in my head. I suffer from generalized anxiety. I hope that was, at least somewhat, helpful.
I am feeling anxious now because I got to go out this morning .I hope we dont get stuck in traffic .Plaining on get some McDonalds afterward just through a drive through cannot go inside I have very bad agoraphobia so this doesnt help any.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky