View Single Post
Under*Over

Member Since Mar 2018
177 hugs
given
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 11:22 AM

Most of the time its just chatter. Sort of like having a tv on in the next room or hearing a muffled conversation in a busy restaurant.

Ive heard all sorts of things though. When it is clear it is generally only a few words. A few times it has been significantly longer than that. Threats. Promises. All sorts of things.

Usually its male voices. Usually the content is either religious or threatening in some way. They suggest danger sometimes and at other times they directly threaten it. Sometimes though they are very kind. Sometimes its just the same word repeated. Sometimes its laughter. I hate the laughter. That my mind would be so cruel to me to send all this scary stuff and then laugh at me as I struggle to deal with it is just messed up.

But for the most part... I cant understand them. They sound differeny at times. Like different crowds of people. Sometimes they are high pitched, sometimes they are low pitched, sometimes they are angry sounding, sometimes they are gravelly, sometimes whispering. All sorts of things

My visual hallucinations tend to be more elaborate. And if its supported by an auditory hallucination those tend to be more elaborate too

Last edited by Under*Over; Mar 05, 2019 at 11:57 AM..
Under*Over is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote