View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 03:29 PM

You're not bothering us at all, franz kafka! Here's many hugs for you: Please don't give up. Try to hang on. Feel free to vent here as much as you want here. Consider this your safe space. You know you won't be judged here. I promise you that. I'm so sorry things are being so hard for you right now. They will get better. Trust me when I say that. You won't feel bad forever. Just try to get through this month. I'm sure you'll be able to make it. Just try to find as many distractions for yourself as you can. Do you have any hobbies? What do you like to do in your free time? Anything that may help you feel better. I'm glad your family loves you! I hope they're offering support to you as well. I'm sure they will if you ask them. We're here for you to support you. Please remember that. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. It seems like it could really help you. That's just my opinion though. The final decision is up to you. Whathever you decide, I'm sure you'll be able to get through this. You're a strong, wonderful person. Stay strong, franz kafka. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Try to hang on. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Please don't give up. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote