View Single Post
CrystalGirlx

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLead View Post
There is no answer to the question "Why?" that any of us will understand.

I asked mine, in tears, heartbroken and devastated upon learning of the other woman "Why would you do this to me?!" and his response was "I'm not doing anything to you"

I am realizing that everything he ever did was for him. His benefit. His pleasure.

That definitely sounds like it could be narcissistic, and that you have been being de-valued (with the laughing and the 'putting up with you') and are now being discarded.

Nicole and ennie are absolutely right.
He's accusing you and will never see himself as being to blame.
And he will never change.

My heart goes out to you.
I'm trying to wrap my head around my own experience and I feel your pain.

My ex did some pretty horrible things and that was pretty much all I heard throughout the entire relationship. "I am not doing anything to you". Everything was a "little" fight that "got out of hand". I don't consider being woken up at 4 am to be screamed at saying you believe I am having sex with another man because I was experiencing mid-cycle bleeding a "little out of hand". I don't consider him screaming bloody murder at me for over an hour because he thought me over tipping a waitress "was to make him look like a fool". I don't consider me getting drunk at a comedy show and apparently he believed I touched him during a "small penis" joke and was "humiliating" him and being called a b*ch and screamed at for HOURS a "little" out of hand. I started to break down from the constant verbal assaults. I became the crazy one for not being able to handle it, for fighting back, for defending myself. He doesn't remember any of the things he does...just my reactions.
CrystalGirlx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949