View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 05:24 PM

OpenEyes, I don't think that I was proposing criticising anyone. In fact I've been supportive on one of your own threads, but I guess that made zero impact.

I just don't think that I can be totally controlled by another person's triggers - to the extent that you and some others would like me to be controlled? Assuming someone is attacking just because they are not absolutely controlled seems to me in itself to be an aggressive stance.

Anyways, I'm not posting any more beyond a couple of forums where I feel comfortable. The rest of the space can be free of my evil behaviours . My own need for SAFETY AND HEALING means communicating in places where people are committed to taking responsibility for their own behaviours instead of imputing hostility to others who may have different strengths and/ or vulnerabilities. I need to be valued for my gifts, actually.

If I was supposed to be sweet and nice, then the privileged classes needed to give me some space to grow into that rather than making me fight for my survival and education from the age of 7 years through to 55 years old. Generations of my family fought an honest daily battle for survival - so many working people don't have the luxury of controlling people who might hurt/ upset/ exploit them. I've found the strength to stay human despite the aggressions of middle class teachers, managers and profiteers. Respect!!!

Thanks to everyone who listened here!!! You won't see me on the general boards, but I love you guys lots and I have my real life projects to focus on now. It's all good!!!

Saidso

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lizardlady, seesaw, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
seesaw