View Single Post
cashart10
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2013
3,076 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2019 at 10:32 PM

Thank you guys. MM, that makes sense. I am going to have to say something to my pdoc because I have become obsessed over this. And I do know better. I know I know better. I am listening to Jeremy Camp’s version of Give Me Jesus on loop and it is bringing me comfort. I also did take a shower but I took it while my husband was home so that it was contained. I did feel like filth was being washed from me and I was being made new again. I missed IOP this morning too so I literally did nothing but play on my phone and stay wrapped up in my head except to pick my niece and nephew up from school and go to my husband’s grandma’s house for a couple of hours for a birthday party. Now I am back in my head. And I am awake. It’s only 10:30 so that isn’t entirely terrible but I hope I get tired. I can always take more klonapin. I just feel like so much of what has been happening to me in the last couple of months is entrapment by Satan, not mental illness. And I think it is tearing me apart to the point I will never be able to function or go back to work again. And that is terrible because I had several good days last week. So good in fact, I thought things were back to normal. I actually believed that.

Every finger in the room is pointing at me
I want to spit in their faces then I get afraid of what that could bring
I got a bowling ball in my stomach I got a desert in my mouth
Figures that my courage would choose to sell out now

Tori Amos ~ Crucify

Dx: Schizoaffective Disorder
cashart10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky