View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default Mar 06, 2019 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso2632 View Post
Society and people and religion has made sex "taboo" dirty sinful and unclean. Along with lots of filthy names getting called. Too many partners? Labeled. Too few partners? Labeled. Kink or fetish? Labeled. I dunno about other people but I wasn't raised to know what was going on. I had to figure everything out on my own. My sister is 8 years older than me so not close, no valuable connection when growing up. When I got my period I was a bit shocked but knew how to handle it and told my mom to go buy me tampons. She came back with these giant pads. I was like no. Wrong. I lost my virginity at a very young age but practice caution, used birth control and got myself on the shot as soon as I could. No help from mom or family. Years in small town church ingrained that premarital sex was gonna send me to hell. Mom was going to hell. Everyone literally was going to hell. I left when I got old enough to form my own opinions. Sex and relationships and views are different for everyone to figure out and unlearning what you're taught is hard...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote