View Single Post
Anonymous45521
Anonymous45521 has no updates. Edit

Default Mar 06, 2019 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso2632 View Post
Now I want nothing to do with it and I'm only 36. By the time I was probably 26 I was having issues with it. And not just smoke. Edibles too. Brownies, cookies, candy. .
Thanks. I think I am absolutely done with it. Or done with edibles. I might try to smoke it over the summer but last night I took some, not even a lot. Within about 2 hours I was kind of wide awake. But then I noticed and was bothered by what sounded like a bizarre noise. Like thunder but not. Like in the distance someone was lifting up dumpsters and banging them down.

I noticed that no one else (neighbors ) seemed to be up. I literally live out in the middle of no place. Right next to a large conservation land which backs up on a farm.

What could it possibly be? I thought.

I took my pot at 8 PM and this noise seemed to back down around 3 AM.

So today I asked a few neighbors -- no one heard it. I couldn't sleep WITH A LOUD FAN ON, and they couldn't hear it?

So I looked up Auditory hallucinations and sure enough this can be a side effect of Marijuana. We will see if tonight I hear the same thing but man -- this is now like the 4th or 5th sleepless night since December because of either anxiety or something related to Marijuana. Just not worth it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote