View Single Post
Ralau

Member Since Oct 2017
72 hugs
given
Default Mar 07, 2019 at 02:01 AM

Kinda in the same place as you. This has only been going on for few days though. I've been stable for months except feeling hypomanic before Christmas. That time I felt more euphoric.

This time is probably result of reducing my dosage in attempt to lose a few kilos. Why won't I even learn. I always keep telling myself "maybe I'm not even bipolar" or "I miss the creativity". Now I somehow believe I'm imagining everything and not sick, but it's getting really unpleasant so ill probably go back on my higher dosage and pray to become more stable quickly.

Now I hvae only slept for 3 hours during the last 2 days. At first I felt happy and energetic, cleaned up, was in good mood and was looking for online shopping. Didn't buy anything yet but I made plans what to buy, plans how to redecorate my apartment and had millions of tabs open. Yesterday I thought I saw signs that I might have some good luck given by the universe and should participate some sort of gambling because I felt like I might win. Never done that before so I didn't end up doing it yet. Yesterday I also had boosts of creativity and I wrote and drew. Was also more talkative than usually but its not too bad as I don't talk way too fastly for others to understand.
I've been having racing thoughts all the time. Couldn't really sleep because of it. After the few hours of sleep I feel like the signs I saw might have been misinterpreted and not as real and meaningful as I first thought. Today has been more unpleasant than last 3 days. Just racing heart and racing thoughts, my brain is overworking but my body doesn't feel that energetic anymore. I'm planning to go back on my meds today, I really forgot how unpleasant this can get.

I hope you stay safe and will eventually land softly. Really hope none of us gets depression, I still can remember how horrible it can be. It's the only thing that keeps from me wanting to get too high.