View Single Post
CrystalGirlx

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Mar 07, 2019 at 08:01 PM

I was often told incidents never happened, or I was "lying" or that I was just plain over embellishing his outbursts of rage and making them more than what they are.

It is definitely an abuse tactic. He literally went around telling everyone I was a complete nut job and nothing happened the way I said it did or not at all. It got so bad that I was getting random facebook messages from some of his friends telling me I was horrible.

I was like wait, what? I get screamed at on a weekly basis and I am horrible? He was a manipulator and definitely showed signs of several mental disorders all in one. He did not understand boundaries or care enough to respect that they were broken.

Example: I filed bankruptcy due to a large credit card bill and a car lease I wanted to get rid of when I found out about my pregnancy. I specifically told him to stop mocking my bankruptcy and my financial situation. He proceeded to bring it up on almost a daily basis, and bringing it into topics at random. When I informed him he was being degrading and verbally abusive, all hell broke loose. Whereas a normal and non abusive person would respect boundaries and care when they hurt another person. He did not. If you were to ask him if he ever verbally abused me or mocked my financial situation he would flat out deny it.
CrystalGirlx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949