View Single Post
BlossomingLen

BlossomingLen "Good nomnoming!"

8 yr Member
106 hugs
given
Default Mar 08, 2019 at 08:06 AM

I often struggle with figuring out who I am. Especially since my opinions, feelings, thoughts, etc--often switch and change drastically for no real reason. Sometimes they're not even there. It's just completely empty or so blurred that it's difficult to define.

I find myself asking people I know how they view me and I get completely different answers, which confuses me even further.

So I go with the flow. If I don't have an answer for someone's question, I'll just say that I don't. Even if they don't appreciate that. If I do have something to say, I will. Sometimes living in the moment really helps me with my struggles. Perhaps the same could help you...!

Beyond that, if you're financially able, consider talking to someone who specializes in these sorts of topics. Like a therapist. That's only if you're comfortable, of course.

Holding onto healthy habits can help me cope every now and then, too. I walk and do yoga every morning, even if I don't want to. It is good for me and helps me unwind.
Or going onto forums like these, voicing my concerns and communicating with others. That helps me a lot, too.

I wish you the best of luck, regardless! Going through this kind of problem is never fun and I hope things start getting better for you.
BlossomingLen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
AbladeintheMeadow, MickeyCheeky