Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 08, 2019 at 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebicycle View Post
I think I’ll be ok. Just gotta wait until lexapro does its job. Then I’ll feel a lot better.

Only thing I’m dealing with this morning is some agitation. But I was crying all last night because I felt ganged up on and I was scared. I almost left my therapist a voicemail asking why she was doing this to me, but I was sobbing, so there was no way I could leave a voicemail when I was feeling like that, since I doubt she’d be able to understand me while I was sobbing. I do want to confront her about it, though...
I would also ask her what her motivation would be for hiding cameras to spy on you. Of course if one has such thoughts, one would be deeply suspicious of the motivation of someone who is supposed to be helping. It can be a very isolating, lonely experience to go through a paranoid psychosis.

I also mention that being involuntarily hospitalized and maybe losing one's job is not the worst thing that can happen to a person who is having and acting on delusional thoughts. Last time this happened to me I ended up doing extraordinarily dangerous things and am lucky I didn't end up hurting anyone or myself. But I did end up for a month in a forensic psychiatric ward and charged with various crimes. I believed that people were spying inside my house and I was part of a global conspiracy to take over the world. It really depends on how far this goes how dangerous it can become. Once the boundary between real and unreal thoughts opens up.

I am only speaking for myself now, my own experience with the outcomes of paranoid psychosis.

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Innerzone