Thread: update
View Single Post
Anonymous35014
Anonymous35014 has no updates. Edit

Default Mar 08, 2019 at 02:10 PM

Well, I left my therapist a voicemail earlier today around 10am. I told her I was concerned about "someone" planting cameras in my car and around my office building. Then we talked for a bit and she said, "I know you're fearful. Who do you think is doing this? Did someone threaten you?" I said, "No, no one threatened me. I'm concerned that you have planted cameras in my car and around the office building to make sure I take my rexulti." She promised me that she would never do that, and then she asked, "What did your psychiatrist say yesterday when he talked to you about rexulti?" I said, "He told me to take it." Then she said, "Is there a reason you don't want to take it anymore?" I said, "because it's not safe to take. I don't trust it." Then she offered to discuss this with me in person. So, I guess we're going to discuss it next week.

I still keep sensing a presence though. It's a supernatural force emitting energy that only I can feel right now. It's right above my shoulders on my neck area. I have to keep turning around to look because it's pestering me, but I can't physically see the force. It's just THERE. The energy... I can feel it. It won't leave me alone; it's like a leech that won't let go. It's been like this since 5:30am when I got to work.

I think I'll be ok with Lexapro and Ritalin together, even without an AP and a mood stabilizer.

I left work early today because the supernatural force was bothering me too much. I kept trying to type on my laptop, but I had to keep turning around. I just wasn't being productive.

Now that I'm at my apartment, though... I'm going to go outside and look through my car to check for cameras. Since I had covered everything with the blue tarp in my car, I'll just lift up the tarp and use my phone flashlight thing to investigate.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote