View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 08, 2019 at 03:29 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Dnester It must be very scary for you. Please don't give up. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. Try to contact someone that may help you. Call the police if you have to. You have every right to do that. I believe it is possible to make anonymous call to them. You don't have to reveal who you are, after all he's doing this to all the women there. I believe the same thing goes for APS. If things get bad, can you ask your hospital to be relocated into another group home? I believe you have every right to do that. Please stay safe and take care of yourself. Do you think you can ask for help to all the other women there? Perhaps if you join forces together it will be easier. Can they kick out that many people? Either way, I think making anonymous call is a great idea. Try to do that if you can. Report everything this man is doing to you and the others. It's four your own, and everyone else's, safety. That must be the priority. I hope things will get better soon. It's a terrible situation to be in. I hope you'll get out of it soon, and with no damage done to you or the others. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Please stay safe. I hope things will go well and get better for all of you there. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Rive1976