xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 08, 2019 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
How are you doing right now, xmascarol? I hope you're doing ok. I'm thinking of you. You'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you're hurting so much. I'm glad the appointment went well at least. What made you feel anxious later? Was there anything in particular that made you feel that way? Either way, I hope things will get better soon for you. Remember to take your meds. I hope it will help. I'm glad your son is there to help you at least. Do you have anyone else that you can reach out to? Any friends or family members? Please don't give up. You're a strong, wonderful person. Try to hang on. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
I am just feeling angry maybe this sounds funny but when I am all alone I get angry .Like I need someone here to be with me and I dont have anyone except my good friend who comes and visits with me twice a week.It use to be like four days now it has come down to only two and I hate it.She use to come and visit with me every Friday from 11:30 till 2 no more because she doesnt have to work on Fridays anymore.We use to watch horror movies which dont bother me and sometimes comedies.Now we do that on a Wed.still the whole ordeal stinks .She wont let me call her on the phone either. I feel losts
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote