View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 09, 2019 at 08:04 AM

This has come up lately and around my area some airlines have listed which animals are allowed and not allowed. But do you think that people with animals for support should have official paperwork or documentation of their purpose and who they are for? And do you think that they should only be allowed to wear an official "working dog vest or tag" and that all others should not be allowed to have their dogs wear anything that states they are a service animal implied or otherwise? It is such a subjective, grey area. How do you determine who gets to have one? What is the criteria? Should everyone just be allowed to bring their animals anywhere? What would you do if you knew someone wasn't legit? How would it be enforced and what type of consequences? What about allergy sufferers? Have you ever experienced dogs that had official looking stuff on but you know the person was just bringing their pet around with them? have you ever experience an animal wearing a vest (that you can order online personalized to say whatever you want) behaving so badly you knew they were not trained? I always hear stories about animal defecating in the aisle of an airplane because the poor animal isn't trained and is scared. I know I ask alot of questions and probably make no sense but I have wondered about it ever since I saw a dog in a dog handbag in the grocery store. But truthfully I do not know how I feel about this and am looking for opinions and input from others....

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote