View Single Post
Skull&Crossbones

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Mar 09, 2019 at 03:27 PM

I'm so frustrated...one of my classes (well, it's two classes that sometimes combine) require FIVE readings with reflections next week. Half of the reading is supposed to be online, but only Monday's is posted. I have Monday and Friday done because I have access to the entire reading. I need to get them done this weekend because I have little to no time next week and I don't want to be any more stressed out!

So what do I do? Do I do the immoral thing and write all the reflections for Tuesday-Thursday even though I only have part of the reading (and only one page of Wednesday's ) and therefore probably not finish the reading when it finally gets posted (if it ever does)? Or do I wait and get stressed out trying to fit the readings and written reflections into an extremely busy schedule?

I'm starting to think it's their own damn fault if I don't read everything I'm "supposed to" if they don't post it within a reasonable time ahead of time. A lot of the readings and frankly a lot of these classes are a joke, at least the way they're run. I learn way more by going out and working/volunteering in the field rather than sitting around and reading book after damn book. But it's what the state requires so I must! Disgusting.

And writing a reflection on every reading assignment is just patronizing...especially since it's a ridiculous number and is doubled up with other assignments.
Skull&Crossbones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous59908