View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 09, 2019 at 03:31 PM

You're a wonderful mother, sarahsweets Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's hard to find a mother as dedicated as you. You're a VERY strong person and I hope you'll recognize that. I'm so sorry your daughter is going through all of this. But it seems like you're doing all you can to help her. That's more than enough! Just keep helping her out, but remember that she has to take responsabilities for her own actions as well. She needs to take care of herself. You're a wonderful person! Keep being so strong. I have so much to learn from you. Thank you so much for being here. Keep doing your best. That's all you can do after all. Take care of yourself. Don't neglect yourself. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Stay strong, sarahsweets. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Try to hang on. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949