View Single Post
Anonymous48614
Anonymous48614 has no updates. Edit

Default Mar 09, 2019 at 07:11 PM

Hey Bizi,
I'm definitely trying to be healthier myself. I'm cutting out soda from my life, and it's gonna be painful, but worth it. As we a both Catholic, it is what I'm giving up for Lent. (again) . I've devised a plan to lose weight -- I'm not fat per se, I'm on the high end of my healthy weight range, but it's more than I have ever weighed, and it all centers in my lower belly ( the beer gut), and it's from all the soda I drink, I know that. I don't overeat and so portion control isn't a problem, but for awhile I'm gonna watch that to.

I'm trying weight watchers -- I want to lose about 15 lbs and I hear their system is forgiving (You can splurge a little during the week) and motivating. It incorporates exercise as well. I'll try to do more of that too-- that'll help, but I'll have a hard time committing to that, it's not fun hahaha.

As far as eating in a time frame-- my mom does that. She doesn't eat past 6pm. (or when she decides to have dinner, which may be around 5pm). She says it is hard at first but you get used to it.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck! I know you can do it. We're gonna be strong in this-- we're starting strong and on a good foot and we're gonna finish strong!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bizi