View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 09, 2019 at 09:45 PM

My brain guy suggested that I try a sauna. I think he had a lot of reasons why, and I didn't quite follow all of them... but I tried it this week.

The first time - I felt really good (probably because I tried something new, yay me!) - came home, had dinner, and crashed into exhaustion. It was late at night, so no worries.

Today was the second time. I was in there for 25 minutes (same as before), but this time, I spent a few minutes laying on the top bench (where it's hotter). I'm not sure if it matters... but... I feel rotten! (I also did about 20 minutes of interval training on a bike before, since I was at the gym.)

I got home around 3pm (it's after 9 now) - drank lots of water, had some healthy food... and blah. I've been sort of... not exactly dizzy, but not quite right. And my head feels a little pressure. Mostly, I just laid around the rest of the afternoon and didn't get anything done

Was it just the extra heat? I think I'm *supposed* to feel good after, but I'm starting to think that nothing is actually going to ever feel good (except chocolate, that feels really good!)

Curious if anyone else has any experience... I know, it's a bit of a weird thing... but also know we have lots of folks from different countries here, where maybe it's more common...

Thanks!
guilloche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Anonymous49426