View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2019 at 10:43 AM

The euphoria will wear off. If you do not have adhd or treatment resistant depression or narcolepsy you shouldnt take it. Neurotypical people who take it use it as a performance enhancer and it gives them an unfair advantage in life. People with the above mentioned issues get a shot at a level playing field when we take it. And thanks to the opiate crisis and so many people just taking them for whatever, the DEA is cracking down on all cII substances so it makes me feel like a criminal filling my prescription. How do you plan on talking to your doctor about a medication he/she did not prescribed that you want to try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinesworld View Post
I know you're not supposed to do this, but my aunt gave me a 20 mg extended release adderall Thursday because I was so tired and low energy and there was rotting food and filth in my apartment. She is prescribed it. Anyways, we cleaned it all. It took 8 hrs. But it gave me energy, I was focused, happy, relaxed, more social. She gave me 2 more pills so I took one today and same thing. I have 1 left so I'm not using it unless I really have to. But it felt like I had no more bipolar. I want to see if my doc will prescribe this stuff. It makes me feel like a brand new person.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote