View Single Post
star68

Member Since Dec 2017
Default Mar 10, 2019 at 03:43 PM

Hi everyone!

My psychotherapist told me that I was born in a non-suitable ecosystem. My mother was very stressed up during her pregnancy, she had problems with my father especially financially. Although I have no doubt she loved me very much, she didn't have much time to look after me because she had to work to make ends meet, my grandmother looked after me much to her dislike, because she didn't have the patience to deal with me, plus I was a bit naughty I must admit, I used to hide her sewing box all the time My sisters weren't interested in me, the age gap is five and eight years of difference so at times I felt like a burden. I went out to the streets to look for friends, I enjoy my time more out than at home, because I got more attention. So my therapist thinks that that's enough reason to explain why I have since a young age suffered from anxiety. If I would have been born to a more secured, relaxed, welcoming ecosystem perhaps I wouldn't have developed anxiety and fears.

Now, I would like to ask you, if any of you can think if their circumstances at home were similar to mine, I am trying to work out if the ecosystem we are conceived and born made us more prone to become anxiety sufferers.

Many thanks.
star68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul