Poohbah

Member Since May 2013
913 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2019 at 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique67 View Post
Thank you saidso. My situation is complicated. I'll try to explain later.
I am sorry but your posts are very triggering and upsetting to me. You are now on every forum that t i am on. I have left forums due to your ongoing victim role posts. I own that when i get upset i want to fix the problem. I cant fix your issues so my anxiety skyrockets because you wont fill in tge blanks. I know you dont like me, you have made that perfectly clear responding to your posts. I wanted to let you know how your posts are adversely affecting me and others on the "seniors lounge" the schizophrenia forum. I have received numerous emails from all of the other very frustrated consumers who would really like to help you

I know you will never tell us and you dont have to tell us your big secrets. I just dont like u suffering. I own that i cant sit by and watchbyour suffering. It is very strange that your family wants you to stay away from your mother and again it is all of their fault not yours. Everything you talk about is how everyone else is doing wrong things to you and you are the total victim in every story. I am sorry you suffer like this. Maybe after writing all of this i am realizing that i am projecting my feelings about a person in my life unto you. I will work on that and avoid your posts if at all possible.
dancinglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady