View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 11, 2019 at 11:12 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, star68 Thank you so much for sharing your story here on PC and for making this thread! I'm sure it will encourage and inspire many other people, especiallu here on PC. Thank you so much. I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. Our environment can definitely affect our life, especially the relationship we have with our parents. I also agree that genetics may play a part. However, just remember that no one is doomed to be like this forever. We all have every right to live a good life just like everyone else does. Things won't stay like this forever. They can and will get better. I hope that makes you feel a little bit more hopeful. You're a strong, wonderful person, star68. I hope things will get better soon for you, star68. We're here for you if you need to talk about it. We'll listen to what you have to say. We all care about you here. We all love you here. We won't judge you. I promise you that. We're here to support you. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Please don't give up. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. You're a strong wonderful person. Stay strong, star68. Stay safe and take care of yourself. You're awesome! You're strong! You're a warrior! Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, star68
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote