View Single Post
xRavenx
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2016
8,123 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 11, 2019 at 07:41 PM

Hi everyone. My anxiety has reached such as a high level that I haven't felt this way for over a year. I am leaving my job and gave my two weeks notice. The work environment is completely toxic and unhealthy and a lot of people are leaving. It is my time to go. I will miss my good friend from there though.
There is another job opportunity where I know someone who works there, but all the red tape to get the job is overwhelming. One past job did not end on good terms. The person made false allegations against me, and I should have took them to court, and HR from this new job requested information from them. So that was a major trigger and brought me back to dark times.

Everything feels like a chore, I had a meltdown in front of my mother, who just doesn't know how to be supportive of me, because I am rapid cycling and the anxiety is so high, I see a mixed state coming. She said I probably shouldn't be working and that I belong in the hospital, unless I "get a grip." Everything is just too much.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, beauflow, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Daonnachd, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Tryingtobehappy5, wildflowerchild25