View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

xmascarol has no updates.

5 yr Member
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 11, 2019 at 08:35 PM

I have two children when I moved out of my house 8 years ago and into my apt they promised me they would help me.Except for my son taking me to the doctors a few times they just dont want to help me with anything.I was told if and when I moved they would help me with things no they dont.They are always to busy .I feel like they dont love me at all,I hardly never asks for a thing but when I was moving they told me where I going to live I could do the samething here as I did in my house.That is not true.They made promises like they would help me with my laundry and stuff ha.What a joke.I understand they are busy but I was always there for them when they were kids.My friend has the same problem.I feel like the only time they really need me is when they need something.So I have no family to talk to about my anxieties and stuff.Actually my kids have made fun of me and my mental illness oh sure I laugh in front of them but deep down inside my feelings are hurt.I would do anything for my kids and grandchildren if I could.Why must I feel like an outsider? Sometimes when they come and visit with me they tend to whisper in front of me which makes me feel very uncomfortable. You got to know they are talking about me.I love them all very much but why do I have to even email them first before they even talk to me?I just want some help sometimes not to often and I dont ever asks because I know what the answer will be to busy.I have nobody to talk to.Why does our kids have to treat us like we are nothing to them? I never did anything to them.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky