MickeyCheeky
Legendary

MickeyCheeky My echo is the only voice coming back

5 yr Member
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 09:20 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, HD7970GHZ I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. You've been given some great advice in this thread. I'd suggest to follow it if you can. I'll try not to repeat it too much. I'd suggest to just take it one step at the time. Take all the time you need. Take baby steps. Start with something easy. Try to get up every day at a certain hour if you can, take a shower, go for a short walk. Start by going easy on you and you'll be able to add more things gradually. Hopefully that way you'll be able to manage it. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with you feelings. Please don't give up. It's not easy and it will take time, but things can and will get better. Try to remember that if you can. I'm sure you'll be able to go through this if you do things slowly. No need to hurry. Take your time. Do you have anyone that may help you at the moment? Any friends or family members that you could reach out to? Please try to reach out to them if you can. Anything that may help you fight the isolation. Try to find some stimulating hobbies for you. Anything that may help you get out of the house, for example. Perhaps some sports. I'd suggest to try yoga as well. It can be really helpful for many people. I'm so sorry. I know it must be very hard for you. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, you don't deserve to suffer at all, HD7970GHZ
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HD7970GHZ

Thanks for this!
HD7970GHZ