Anatta

Anatta Chemically Calm

5 yr Member
4 hugs
given
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I have never experienced this, Anatta, but I understand how you feel It's not easy when you're struggling like this. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now. Just remember that there's nothing wrong with you and that your boyfriend loves you. You just need to work on yourself a little bit. Sometimes our mind can play tricks on us. But just because you think something is true it doesn't mean it is! Please remember that. Take care of yourself. You're a wonderful person and you deserve to be helped and to be loved. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
Thank you!

“Live or die, but don't poison everything.”
-Anne Sexton

“If with a pure mind a person speaks or acts, happiness follows them like a never-departing shadow.” - The Buddha
Anatta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote