View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 05:23 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, xmascarol How old are your kids? Unfortunately kids don't always respect their parents as they should. You're definitely not alone in this. What are they busy with when you ask them to help? If they're not making up excuses, you could propose to help them a little bit in whathever they're doing at the moment. That way they'll finish sooner, and they'll be able to help you with what YOU need to do. Perhaps you could try to reach some sort of agreement about this. I'm so sorry your kids aren't respectful of your MI. I'd suggest to talk to them about this and see how it goes from there. Perhaps they're not aware of how hurtful these comments are for you. Try to tell them that you're hurting because of these comments and that you would want them to stop making them. Hopefully they'll listen to you and understand you. I'm so sorry, dealing with kids is not easy at all. It can be very stressful. I'm sure they love you, they just don't show it too much. It can happen. It's hard for people without MI to understand people with MI, like Anxiety for example. You're a wonderful mother. Be proud of yourself for that. From what you wrote there's no doubt that you love them very much. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. You're a strong, wonderful person, xmascarol. Please don't give up. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote