SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah
SarahSweden has no updates.

8 yr Member
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 05:53 PM

Thanks. Yes, I think it makes me feel more normal when thinking about like them masturbating or simple things like doing the dishes or taking the trash out. It´s not that I specifically fantasize about them because they´re therapists but more that I got attached to them. There´s also a frustration in this that I know I won´t ever be "the person they chose". It's a bit irrational as I wouldn´t want them to be in real life, like being their partner.

But my latest therapist is married and knowing that she already has "all she wants" makes me think like she still might not always have good sex and she sometimes chooses to masturbate instead. Those aren´t thoughts I frequently think about but they come from a mix between longing and jealousy about her being married. That I´ll never be part of her life in that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
Maybe your imagining them masturbating is your mind’s way of humanizing them, making them vulnerable.

I have no shame about letting my mind go to any fantasy about whatever floats my boat. Nobody else knows what you’re thinking.
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
DP_2017, LonesomeTonight