SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah
SarahSweden has no updates.

8 yr Member
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 06:06 PM

Thanks. One interesting part in this I think is that donīt you think your therapist or a therapist sometimes has thought about you or a client in such a way?

I personally donīt chose to see a male therapist partly because I would never be sure if he had such thoughts about me. I would always wonder if he "checked me out" when I left the office or similar, especially if he was single. And thatīs not at all because I see myself as attractive but because it for males, now very generally speaking, are more common to look at and be drawn to a woman figure than the other way around.

I have though noticed that female T:s or other counselors Iīve met reacts to some clothing Iīve wore but then I donīt see that in a similar sexual way (as none of my T:s has been homosexual). Then itīs more seeing someone in "some nice clothes" more than looking at my figure kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
My friend used to say she thought my T probably did based on things he said/did with me... however, I find it very hard to believe ANY guy would think of me for that.... they may think of me if they are vomiting but not that.

The other thing is, no doubt our male T's do it.... it's just not a rabbit hole I like to go down in my mind. I think it could make things super weird if so
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote