Have Hope
Wise Elder

Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,619 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 06:34 PM

Hi. I am not sure what I am looking for... perhaps by the end I will have a question for the community. Thank you for bearing with me as I write this out.

I feel pretty overwhelmed by my anxiety at the moment.

Work is pretty much a bear lately. I am being overloaded and overworked. I'm exhausted and anxious about my job most of the time.

I have very few girlfriends in the area I lean on or talk to, so I am left to my own devices most of the time. I do have a lot of friends, just no one that I talk to regularly to lean on except for maybe my parents (mostly).

I have a supportive fiance, but I don't want to burden him with my emotional issues at the end of the work day.

I don't know how to cope with my anxiety lately since it seems to be getting worse. I do have a therapist and I do have anti-anxiety meds that I take as needed.

I guess my question is: how do people cope with their anxiety? Mine is pretty severe.. or so it seems lately. I had been doing great for a while there, but it's only just gotten worse recently.

I should let it be known: I can't really exercise more (or don't want to) because I am too exhausted. I listen to meditative music periodically, but not that often. And I do have a hobby or two, but it doesn't help me enough on a daily basis. And I get plenty of sleep, but I am still exhausted.

I just don't know how to cope with it right now when it's daily?

Last edited by Have Hope; Mar 12, 2019 at 09:04 PM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, mote.of.soul, Skeezyks