View Single Post
Rj1331

Member Since Mar 2019
15 hugs
given
Default Mar 12, 2019 at 07:43 PM

I have an 8 year old Chihuahua, his name is Kujo. He is so weird and hilarious. He can also be a major butthead. lol.

He only lets ME clean his eyes, bathe him, and put on his sweater. No one else. He only let's my Significant Other clean out his ears, and everytime he's around my SO he acts like his ears itch... literally every time.

When he was a pup he chewed up the connector to my Rock Band drum set and I freaked out and screamed at him (as I was in love with playing it). Now at an adult, he's allowed to chew up his toys in my presence (I figure they are his toys and not mine, so it's ok. lol. He literally is so smart that he knows no to do this around others, and only me. Only his toys.

He's a yoga enthusiast and does downward dog every time he gets up from a nap/sleeping. If i stick my foot out and say "Yogi boy.." he will walk to where his belly is above my foot and wants me to wheelbarrow him/raise his hind legs with my foot to stretch.

He's a picky eater like me. And he also will not poop out back at my apartment unless he knows no one is looking (aka at like 3am). At my mother's home he has no problems going #2 cause it's his yard, but at my apartment he is on a harness. lol.

He is such a dork. I love him so much. He literally has gotten me through some heavy times... When i had my Wisdom teeth out he literally laid in my bed with me and slept with his face up to mine (just to make sure I was ok). He is now keeping watch of my Sister who has Cancer. She told me she passed out in the kitchen the other night and Kujo was sitting on her with his toy, trying to wake her up, but also guarding her. He's such a good dog. He has his temperament (he doesn't like to be photographed or recorded, and I will forever have a scar to prove that).. lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KujoKiss_pg.jpg (56.1 KB, 3 views)