View Single Post
Anonymous49426
Anonymous49426 has no updates. Edit

Default Mar 12, 2019 at 08:05 PM

Aside from scientologists, there's a lot of anti-psych-medication authors out there like Robert Whitaker, Peter Breggin, and Kelly Brogin (she seems a bit strange). And Johann Hari who wrote Lost Connections. I have his book. People eat their words up. Like a friend of mine. She is anti med now. After reading their works. I am not anti med. I think there's value to taking meds. I don't think everyone needs them. I happen to need them. Many need them.

I think the answer about meds is different for everyone. I see medication as a tool to help me. Thing is, my AD really helped for a year and now I'm struggling again. I wish I cared to learn more about meds myself.

I also knew someone who was anti med, who said "big pharma" is corrupt and not to take meds. Be that corruption as it may, I still need meds. Hearing him talk was really stressful. Why must people blah blah all over others when they think they know more? He was very unhappy. It seemed like he thought he was "better" though for choosing not to take western medicine.

Thank you for posting, Sarahsweets. Empowering post.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879