xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 13, 2019 at 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingontheinside View Post
I would help you if i could . im sorry your children are not helping or supporting you especially when they said that they would .
My family don't understand my mental health at all and its very frustrating . sometimes i want them to live in my shoes for 24 hours so they could get some insight .
Its funny because everyone always puts these quotes up on social media trying to support mental health but when you directly go to that person for help its a different story .
My mum would text me " how are you ? "
I would lie and say i was ok . but then i started to get honest for a while and reply " depressed". What was her response ? " why are you telling me this for ? Theres nothing i can do ! Seriously what do you expect me to do !!!! " DONT ****ING ASK ME HOW I AM IF YOU DONT WANT THE ****ING TRUTH AND DONT PRETEND TO CARE IF YOU DONT GIVE A **** . that's what what I wish i said to her but instead i said nothing .
Why do people even asks how we are when it is clear they really dont give a damn how we feel.I had that happened to me only last summer when I was sitting outside my neighbor asked me how I was then she starts walking away so I was talking to her back.I mean how rude is that.I am a lot like you when someone says something we dont like I just sit back take it all in and say nothing then I kick myself later for not saying anything ,You know sometime I think it is because I really dont know how to respond to them.Still it isnt right.To them I just have a screw loose. That is not fair.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote