Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,627 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2019 at 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post

Have you asked him if he would mind you sharing about work and leaning on him? A lot of times we think we are protecting our loved ones by keeping everything bottled up when all they really want to do is comfort us and be there for us. Do not take that away from him if he wants to do it.

Medication is what helps me the most with that underlying baseline anxiety and then I also lean on my husband and therapist. I wish there were an easy answer but my gut keeps going back to you considering sharing with your partner. He can always tell you its too much for him or he needs a break but I think its worthwhile giving him a chance.
Thanks sarahsweets.

I do actually talk to him about it, but after some time of listening and supporting, he then says "Ok, let's put it aside, enjoy our eve and not think about work anymore". So he has a limit, which I respect and appreciate. I could go on all night about it if he let me. lol.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets