View Single Post
zippity-dooda

Member Since Apr 2018
Default Mar 13, 2019 at 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPesho View Post
hello, before i go to the doc.. i wondered if there is even any meds for lack of libido? i can't get turned on, like at all. and this is an issue in my relationship.

i am 22 years old at the moment, so like, it's not related to puberty that hasn't hit me yet or anything. i am incapable of this for 8 years. before that, when i just started my teenage years, everything was fine. i don't know why, but that's not the point. i would like to know if there's anything i can do to fix this.
if you're a guy i really feel for ya. you did'nt say ? i only wish i could turn back time ? at my age i just figured life is full of some really big let downs. i took Seroquel for 6-7 years and one of the side effects was it was supposed you give me a woody for 4 hours ? sure right yep yep ? only one thing i dont have a good luck charm. but nobody informed me it is a **** drug and now i feel like a dying man. if only i could of gotten 1-4 hour woody i could say i gotten some satisfaction out of life. oh well maybe i'll have better luck in my next life. oh yeah that really gives me somethin to look forward too. life is ****ed up though. i bet your thing is just seriously confused ? guys want to be chicks ? chicks want to become guys ? its enough to drive ya bonkers. beware of drugs that all i can tell you. either prescription or illegal. long term they will RUIN YOUR LIFE better luck than me to ya !
zippity-dooda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote