View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default Mar 13, 2019 at 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
There's nothing wrong with you AT ALL, TheLonelyChemist! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this You just need to believe in yourself a little bit more and work on your self-esteem. It's not easy, but it can be done. I hope you'll be able to work on yourself. You deserve to be happy just live everyone else does. I hope you'll be able to see yourself as the wonderful person that you truly are, TheLonelyChemist. You deserve it I agree with what all the others have already wisely said better than I ever could. Try to read some books on the subject if you can, TheLonelyChemist. I'm sure you'll be able to get through all of this. Please don't give up. Try to hang on. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. I believe in you. Please don't give up. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, TheLonelyChemist
Thank you Mickey. I also believe in myself and I know I will do it one day! Thank you.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote