View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Mar 14, 2019 at 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Well, it's true in that it's very common for human beings to form social gestalts where certain conformities are expected and enforced. We tend to be a bit of a tribal species it's evident throughout human history. That being said, being different doesn't always mean rejection, often being different can become a fad, something people can be drawn to where they want to follow. Human beings can be very maleable. This is why "different" can be a threat to those who prefer an older generational norm.
I have never been accepted by another human being; not during childhood, not during twenty years of active searching during adulthood. People were actively encouraged to abuse me as a child; these behaviors continue to this day me being an adult. If no one said anything against my abuse my entire childhood and I could not find a single person to accept me among a machine-enforced random sampling (i.e. immune from my own biases) of thousands of people when I searched as an adult, what are the odds that the next person will accept me? My math says zero.

I am universally considered too alien to be allowed to exist.

Don't try to make me feel better; give me information I can use.
TheUrOther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote