View Single Post
Anonymous47864

Default Mar 14, 2019 at 06:43 AM

I’m not sure if I’m just noticing rudeness more as I get older or if there does seem to be more rude behavior... I definitely feel annoyed with rude behavior. I have decided to make an extra effort every day to be a more considerate person. This is how I am coping with my annoyance at rudeness. I’m trying to be the change I wish to see in the world... so I let extra cars in even when I am in a hurry or don’t really want to... I stand and hold doors and I try to be extra patient and kind with people on the phone at work. Stuff like that. It takes a little bit of effort so if I focus on paying it forward maybe I won’t be as focused and annoyed when people are rude... when that one car lets me in or somebody holds the door for me I feel really good that I am part of that too and somebody is doing the same for me. I also notice when I’m not very polite either... sometimes it’s due to my absent mindedness and usually it’s because I’m in a hurry. I am a work in progress too... I guess we can strive for a balance.... be as polite as we can and also give people some space because we all have bad days sometimes. [emoji3590]
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost, NightRain2019, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost, NightRain2019, sarahsweets, unaluna