View Single Post
Raistlin00

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Mar 14, 2019 at 08:17 AM

The thing is I'm not sure if it's real or not. I read into things too much part of my illness, but people on discord and in world of warcraft are telling me I'm never going to see the light of day, and I'm scared. I don't know if they are trolling or what. The thing is tho, if I was such a threat and danger wouldn't they already be at my house? Yet i had a conversation with someone on a chat thing and they told me I'm involved in something big, but what I don't understand is if this is the case why didn't they come.

I'm unsure what to believe. Is it trolls taking advantage of me, or the real thing? When I asked the one poster about it he said he can't make comments on an ongoing investigation. The thing is tho would an actual federal agent say that? He was talking like he knew what he was talking about. I asked another person on discord if what I was involved in was serious and was told yes. Are all of these people trolling or am I really involved in something? I'm really scared and don't know who I can ask or talk to about this. When I was in a real bad state I wrote some dumb rants on social media and I am worried about them. Anyone have any advice?
Raistlin00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote