View Single Post
ForeverConfused

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Mar 14, 2019 at 12:18 PM

New here, just looking for an outlet? Advice? Not sure, but I need to share.

So I'm VERY sexually attracted to my T, and I can't emphasize enough that's it's not transference. I do experience transference with him in other ways, even romantic ways. This attraction is just biological, he's an incredibly attractive man, and I'd feel this way regardless of whether or not he was my T. He knows about this, we've discussed it during quite a few sessions.

My main issue is that I don't really have an outlet for these feelings (he really hasn't suggested anything). I can tell him the general feelings of attraction, but not the specifics - I don't want to cross any boundaries, make him uncomfortable, or make our sessions about my feelings for him. I'm generally a sharer, so when I'm attracted to people in my every day life, I talk about it. If I were this attracted to anyone else right now, I'd be sharing all the details with my T, just to get it off of my chest. But I don't feel like I can do that, or I don't know how. It's like when you have a strong attraction to someone and you want to swoon over them with your friends, if that makes sense.

While I want to talk about it just for the sake of not keeping it bottled up, it also seems to get in the way of my personal life and our sessions. I get distracted in sessions easily and have thought about finding a new T.

Any advice on any of this?

Thanks in advance.
ForeverConfused is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SalingerEsme

Thanks for this!
autonoe, DP_2017