Thread: Today
View Single Post
Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default Mar 14, 2019 at 08:50 PM

Getting irritated again and nervous. I know I am wishy washy. So I talked to my old psychologist and my T about meeting together to talk about what is going on with me because my old psychologist is dissociative disorders and T is not. I want to know exactly what is going on so I dont waste time in therapy. I wanted to know if they both think this is a dissociative thing because in May I will be seeing old one then in August going back to this T. My T was talkimg about IFS so I was like ok you think this is normal parts not dissociative parts. I value her opinion most because she has seen me for the past year. She said I will support A (old psychologist) now I am freaking because my old psychologist is known for giving DID, OSDD etc diagnosis willy nilly. Maybe she will tell me again I have a dissociative disorder when I dont. Maybe I should see a new doc or should I just trust her because she is the best in my state? If I did see a new doc and they said I didnt have a dissociative disorder then I would wonder if they were wrong and she was right. Im NEVER just going to be at peace. Also, today I got s call from my sleep doctor that my oxygen drops to 78% at night which explains my feeling like I havent been breathing at night when I wake up but now I am afraid to sleep!
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky