View Single Post
TheUrOther

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Mar 15, 2019 at 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauflow View Post
I haven't read your whole thread either... but enough to expect to be picked apart and attacked. (That's "ok", it may trigger but I am used to it & I will get over it).
I just want to say these things:

First, there is no "my logic" or "others' logic"; there is simply logic, independent of all human begins, and that's what makes it beautiful.

Second, the problem is that people are fanatical about working hard to nullify the effects of any choices I make. Regardless of what choice I make, there is at least a small group of people (not necessarily working together) to make sure nothing from that choice comes to fruition. They may not even realize I exist yet the effects of their actions still work and they still erase all of my hard effort. This is true for every choice I've made. There is no way to choose "correctly" because people make it the wrong choice as soon as I choose it, if it wasn't already. They will literally ruin their own lives to make sure they have an impact on mine.

Finally, other people don't work on their flaws the way we do. That's the major problem. They have no incentive to work on their flaws and prevent themselves from harming us with them because it is so much easier to simply force us to pay for their mistakes. That's my life in a nutshell - human being screws up, injures me in the process, then beats me until I clean up their mess. They would never treat anyone else like this.

I hope I did not trigger you too badly.

Hugs from:
beauflow