Nechayev

Member Since Mar 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Mar 15, 2019 at 07:43 AM

You are wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piggy momma View Post
First of all, there is no way I can read that wall of words, and I don't think you can expect anybody to,
And how is a professor to know if criteria are met if he does not read and consider the work submitted to him? Is mastery just a tweet?
Quote:
If you do them well, you will get credit.
I was on the Dean's List when I was kicked out of university for entirely nonacademic reasons. Seems like there's a problem other than my capacity to do well.

I have 160 credits. More than enough to graduate. Seems like I don't have a problem with 'doing well.'

Quote:
Why would it just be handed to you because you think you're entitled?
I don't think I am entitled. I have actual subject mastery - a taboo thought in the anti-human Academy. For instance, I'm published - peer review - through my thesis for this university. It's the exact same thesis from my last university. One gave me an A+ and published it, the other an F. Why is that the case if it's A -> B, (do well, get credit.)

I have completed 21 credits through the portfolio - almost my entire psychology major, just by claiming that I have the expertise, and I do. Am I also entitled for thinking I'm an expert at the 21 credits I've received? And the last few will be in soon - because I'm entitled? Or because I have subject mastery?
Nechayev is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote