View Single Post
Nechayev

Member Since Mar 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Mar 15, 2019 at 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
It’s no matter how you feel about the course or professor or education or ethics, if you don’t meet requirements you don’t get a credit.
I have met the requirements. I know I have met the requirements and committed a grave sin by exceeding them.

Quote:
if you don’t do your job you don’t get paid and eventually you get fired. It doesn’t matter that you dislike your job or think task assigned to you is stupid, if you don’t do your job you don’t get paid and you don’t get to keep the job.
Except I've done my work exceedingly well. It reminds me of a colleague who was fired last year for "caring to much about work and doing too good of a job." That was the reason his boss gave me for firing him - and that's how it is working for the state where most of the workers are incompetent so that the competent ones can channel money into personal slush funds. A state job has nothing to do with doing your job, but staying on the right side of civil rights/HR.
Quote:
It’s quite simple. And I think dean was clear: whatever you wrote in your portfolio was interesting but you haven’t met class requirements
The dean's statement is against reason and truth. It is like in my World History class where the teacher taught only Ancient Alien theory - registering a complaint had the university drop all my classes for the semester. Why? Are the "course requirements" mandating Ancient Aliens? Is the complaint reason to suspend me for a semester?
Quote:
To answer your last question, it’s possible that you aren’t getting a degree because you aren’t completing course requirements.
Again, no. I have excelled academically in everything I've done. I've always had a trouble with being suspended or expelled.

Is saying the textbooks are a racket reason to have the police pick me up, take me to a school counselor, and interrogate me about "we can't tell you what you did, but if you do it again you will be expelled."

Get your mind out of the false idealized world where things make sense. Then read what I've said.
Nechayev is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote