View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2019 at 08:53 AM

dying at a certain age. in reality the only way that can be accomplished is if someone committed suicide right on their birthday of that certain age.

my first and immediate thought is what a way for my family to remember me for. ... yea amanda was my mom and todays her birthday but she didnt want to get any older so she committed suicide. She cared for us in her own way but she cared more about getting rid of what her problems were the fast way instead of doing the work....

yea not the way I would want to be remembered. and not the way I would want my loved ones to feel every year on my birthday after my death...

but in general not related to me death by a certain age, thats an interesting concept. I just watched a movie on netflix where no one was allowed to live past the age of 30. (logans run)

what a sad idea too because looking back at all the things I would have missed if there was death at a certain age. ... my children, my wife, all the great experiences we have had together including things like going to north pole NY, reading that great book I just finished with, ....

my suggestion read your past posts and notice all the different positives that you would have missed out on. look at your present life, that favorite foods and such, events that you enjoyed and notice they are scattered through out your lifetime. bad things dont happen at or by a certain age. and good doesnt stop happening by a certain age.

My point I am a firm believer that even though we have mental and physical health challenges we can have a good and happy life too. we all make our own choices in life. I choose to make the choices that will give me the kind of life I would like to have. Rather than focusing on dying by a certain age.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady