View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Mar 15, 2019 at 12:03 PM

today marks 10 days AF and Intermittant fasting diet. It is a lowerish carbs and only eating during an 8 hour window. my weight is 183.5 this morning. ten days ago I weighed 190.8.
so some of that is water weight loss and bloating from drinking so much.
But I am glad the numbers are going down again. I yo yo my weight so much and this is hard on my body, it is a fact that I lose weight when I don't drink, and regain when I start drinking again. I keep doing this!!!!
We had crawfish last night, it was very good!!!!! First of the season. Also had some char broiled oysters, yum. Mine had hot peppers(jalepeno) and bacon and cheese.
They were delicious! It was a very expensive dinner out.
Tonight is trivia night. I have not given into my cravings thus far and don't plan on it tonight either.
Plan on doing taxes this weekend, it is not hard just time consuming gathering up receipts and adding up numbers to put into the program tax act. Have used them for years. They make it easy just answer questions and they fill in the forms as you go along.
I have had the morning off to make phone calls and request dr. orders etc. I really need to take a shower...which I hate as you know. I make it a bigger deal but it is what it is.
I have left over meat balls from wednesday that I will eat at home, my next appointment is for 1pm and is close by so that will be easy to get to.
I hear the fax machine going off, that is music to my ears....that means I have signed orders coming in.Yay!

Just get in the shower!!!!!!
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone, Sunflower123