View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Mar 15, 2019 at 05:22 PM

It will be almost a year in June since my mother passed away and I am still have a tough time dealing with it.I talk to her all the time good thing she doesnt answer me or I will be in big trouble.She starved herself to death.Of course she was 91 and wanted to be with my dad .That is all I ever heard why wont god take me? She even asked me once to pray to God to take her ,I wouldnt do such a thing.I dont ask anyone to take a life.She was so very sick.Looked like a skeleton from what I heard.I miss her some days I almost pick up the phone to call her.I did that twice already I just wanted to hear her voice What I would give now just to hear her say I love you.I am so glad I had a chance to tell her that before he died.Sometimes my sadness and depression gets very bad that I cry.I have no more parents and my older brother died when he was 58 of a heart attack.Whenever I am feeling anxious I talk to my mom asking her to talk to God to help me along it really doesnt work though . We didnt always get along but I still loved her.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Anonymous44076, Anonymous45521, Anonymous55879, MickeyCheeky, Nammu, NightRain2019

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky